We take orders via the ordering form of our website.
Please note that we do not take orders via e-mail, Fax or phone calls.
1. Choose an item from our list, then make a purchase by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
2. Double check the items in your cart, then click “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Log in with your password (first time customers should register with us before purchasing).
4. Check the item list and your registered information, then input your credit card information and click “Next”.
5. Make sure all information is correct, then click “Order”.
6. A screen will appear announcing your order has been completed.
After you place your order, an order confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
*If you’re delivering items to China (if you have selected China as your country), you may also pay via Alipay. After clicking “Order” at step 5, complete your payment via Alipay’s payment page. After you have finished the payment procedure with Alipay, your order will be placed.
Multiple items can be purchased in a single order. If you want to purchase multiple items, please make sure to check that they are in your cart before the payment. Please note that even if multiple items are ordered in a single order, each item will be delivered separately.
Once you place an order, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your order.
You can check your order history at MyPage’s “Order history”.
For orders shipped by Express and/or Standard delivery (mailbox delivery not included) and e-Packet, you will receive another e-mail announcing the shipment.
Please note that there may be cases where you won’t receive the order confirmation e-mail due to incorrect registration of information.
We accept payment by credit cards and other online payment methods such as Paypal or Alipay (limited to certain areas). Please note that we only take lump sum payments.
■Types of cards that can be used: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners
* Attention: We only take card payments if the card is registered under the purchaser’s name.
* For detailed terms of payment, please refer to each card company’s contract.
* Please note that regardless of the number of purchased goods, we only take lump sum payments.
■Recommended Browser Settings for Paypal payment
・Windows 7 or later
・Internet Explorer 8 or later
(Make sure that TLS 1.2 is enabled)
・Google Chrome 30 or later
・Safari 7 or later
・Firefox 24 or later
The payment for the goods and freight charges will be charged in Japanese Yen.
For the exchange rate, please refer to your credit card company, Paypal or Alipay.
Please note that after an order has been placed, we do not accept any changes, cancellation, return or repayment requests for the sole reason of the user’s own convenience.
For certain countries and areas, additional payments such as custom duties, import taxes etc. may be required. For details, please refer to your local customs office.
Once you have received the order, please check its condition and the statement of delivery.
Although we have taken all possible measures and checked the quality of our products, in case of any defect or damage during the delivery, please inform the customer support by email within 10 days after the arrival of the product.
BROOK’S Customer Support
Japanese, English, Korean: firstname.lastname@example.org